woensdag 30 mei 2012

A beautiful garden

Monday we took a bikeride, and we visited a beautiful garden. It is the garden of Klein Knoevenoord, a landscape garden, if I translate it correctly. We started near the house.


And on we went...










Back home we sat in our little patio, sipped some wine and enjoyed the sounds of the blackbird and his youg ones in our garden. Each year we have a blackbird nesting in our hydrangea. G always want to pick one up, but we don't let him!


I so hope we will have many of these days this year. It feels so good it's getting warmer, and it's such a new feeling that I have the time to enjoy this weather. And not being tired is such a blessing, I believe it will be more than 20 years that I didn't feel tired. Not having a job anymore has some good sides.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ik heb 'm gevonden!
    Rond dezelfde periode, maar ander jaar.
    Groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen